Re:infer is scaling rapidly and we’re looking for a talented business operations manager to join our team. The purpose of this role is to support the Management and Sales team, and lead on a range of commercial, company and internal workstreams. On the commercial side, you’ll work with our Sales team on B2B customer and partner contracts, lead on legal negotiations, vendor onboarding and get involved in a range of projects. On the company and internal side you’ll work with our Management team on a broad range of cross-functional special projects.
- Support the commercial team to draft, negotiate and provide end to end deal support on our B2B customer and partner contracts
- Support the commercial team on procurement and vendor onboarding processes including responding to risk assessments and due diligence requests
- Support the management team with company legal matters, e.g. employment agreements, investment agreements, etc.
- Support the management team on financial reporting and financial modeling
- Improve and implement legal, onboarding and information security processes
- Develop contract templates, pricing sheets and playbooks
- Support the management team on management and delivery of special projects across a broad range of business functions (e.g. Sales, Finance, HR, etc.)
- Provide support to improve go-to-market strategies, processes, and hiring plans
- Develop KPIs and related dashboards to track leading indicators across the business
Need to have
- Minimum 2:1 Bachelor degree from a top tier university
- 2+ year experience in legal / consulting / strategy / high-growth operations or Series A/B startup
- Passion for technology, business and start-ups
- Demonstrable experience of providing end-to-end contractual support
- Analytical mindset with excellent attention to detail
- A focus on execution, we’re a fast growing team, a hands on and adaptable approach is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Nice to have
- Bachelor degree in a legal, technical or analytical field
- Interest in and/or working knowledge of data privacy law and information security
- Experience with financial and growth modeling, with an understanding of SaaS metrics
What is on offer
- Flexible working. Whether you're waiting for a package or are working on something that requires deep focus, we all work from home from time to time.
- Choose your own equipment: be it a DVORAK keyboard or a camo laptop, we believe everyone should be set up to perform at their best.
- Get to know the team, every Friday we host lunch. For every other day there is a fully equipped kitchen with all the snacks, coffee and tea you need.
- A generous pension contribution each month.
- Individual and family cover health insurance.