Who we’re looking for
We’re currently a small team that’s looking to grow our Customer Success (CS) function to support our enterprise clients across the entire customer journey. We’re looking for a Customer Success associate to support our CS team in all aspects of delivering value to our customers.
This is a growth role, which the successful candidate can use to develop into an Enterprise Customer Success Manager (CSM) position when ready and as the team grows. As such we’re looking for people who can demonstrate the potential to be a great future CSM and a great fit for our team. This is a great opportunity for a consultant looking to transition into a tech startup, or someone from marketing looking to become more client facing, etc.
The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communications and a growing passion for helping customers achieve their idea of success. They must be a great team player, as they’ll need to collaborate effectively internally and with customers to get things done. They will display a consultative mindset, and have an appetite for developing their soft skills, including coaching, project management, and business consulting in order to support our clients’ digital transformation efforts.
The successful candidate will help our CSMs to effectively support Re:infer’s largest and most strategic customers. They will have the opportunity to learn about Customer Success, contribute to the continued development of a best in class CS organisation, and professionally develop into an enterprise CSM managing their own client accounts.
They’ll work closely with Sales, CS, product and engineering in their day to day role. Our CS team works closely with product, acting as the Voice of the Customer, to help develop features that are truly impactful for our customers.
What you'd be doing at Re:infer
- Help the CS team support customers throughout their lifecycle from onboarding to preparing for renewal, including identifying cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Manage developing training and educational content for our customers on new and existing features and deployment methodologies
- Track and monitor the health of clients accounts, including progress against Success Plans
- Help prepare and deliver Executive Business Reviews (EBRs) for clients
- Help develop playbooks across the customer journey and for different customer segments
- Proactively identify challenges that could impact customer adoption, satisfaction, renewals or churn
- Contribute ideas and constantly look for ways to deliver better outcomes for our customers
- Explore and research new tools and best practices to help scale CS at Re:infer
- Partner closely with other team members across functions to gather feedback and translate business and customer needs to product requirements
What you’ll bring to our team
- 1-2 years experience in any relevant field - e.g. customer facing role in SaaS/technology firm, customer success, account management, management consulting, customer support, marketing, etc.
- Minimum 2:1 Bachelor's Degree from a top tier university
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Be a great team player, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative and get things done
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Intellectually curious, with an ability to digest technical concepts and problem solve effectively
- Experience developing presentations with PowerPoint or other tools
- Have a passion for startups, artificial intelligence and digital transformation
Nice to have:
- Experience developing video / visual content for marketing or training purposes
- Experience in or exposure to any of the following:
- Financial services operations (e.g. insurance, capital markets)
- The Enterprise IT landscape - infrastructure, architecture, data-centres, cloud deployment, information security
- The Enterprise Automation journey [RPA and cognitive]
- Digital transformation programmes
- A.I. / ML concepts and technologies
- Proficiency in French, German, Spanish, or Japanese