Re:infer (reinfer.io) is a SaaS enterprise communications intelligence platform that leverages state-of-the-art natural language processing (NLP) technology to interpret and add structure to communication channels, to drive action and insights for our clients.
We put the power of machine learning in the hands of the business user, in a no-code GUI that lets business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) create accurate models that understand their communications data at scale.
Our platform expands the realm of the possible when it comes to automations, complementing existing automation solutions like RPA, and bringing visibility and control to opaque, fragmented processes and customer interactions.
We’re a spinout from UCL’s world renowned A.I. research centre (where Google’s DeepMind was founded) and are at the forefront of turning cutting edge NLP research into practical solutions that are truly transformative for our clients.
When it comes to clients we’re industry agnostic - any business with significant volumes of unstructured communications data (think emails, chats, surveys, calls) that wants to drive increased value, efficiency and customer satisfaction can benefit from our platform. We have clients in industry verticals spanning investment banking, insurance, capital markets, e-commerce, telecomms, fashion, etc.
We also partner with some of the world’s leading automation providers (UiPath, BluePrism, Automation Anywhere, etc.), SIs, and professional services firms (Accenture, Deloitte, PWC, ISG, Synechron, etc.) to bring clients a full digital transformation capability that leverages NLP effectively and strategically.
We’ve already received industry recognition and a number of awards, and we continue to build on these successes. These include:
- Gartner Cool Vendor - Conversational & Natural Language Tech
- HFS Hot Vendor - Enterprise & Machine Learning Platform
- TechWorld’s Top 20 ML companies
- IDC Innovation with AI Award Winner - 2020
- AI Conics Best AI Start-up @ AI Summit
- FinSum Japan FinTech Winner
- ISG Best Automation Start-up
What we are looking for
- A competitive team player with a track record of generating and closing sales/ revenue from enterprise accounts.
- 7 years experience in software sales start-up environment.
- Experience closing deal sizes of £100K ACV or more and a consistent record of hitting sales targets.
- An ability to understand and communicate technical solutions to both commercial and technical personas.
- A proven track record of selling to and negotiating with senior executives.
- Experience working SDR qualified leads through to sales opportunities.
- Experience with CRM (e.g., SFDC), detail-oriented, organised approach to deal management.
What you’d be doing
- Managing/ working new and existing up/ cross-sell opportunities. Typically land-and-expand approach within enterprise accounts.
- Partnering with Re:infer the sales development, pre-sales and solutions architect team to build compelling business cases for prospects.
- Taking opportunities from Sales Accepted Opportunity (SAO) to Closed Won ARR.
- Engaging and maintaining feedback loop with the Re:infer marketing team to refine GTM materials.
- Closing new ARR, from new opportunities and existing accounts.
- Helping Re:infer enter new markets and expand its footprint in existing industries.
Nice to have
- Experience in an enterprise focused AI/ ML/ NLP tech start-up.
- Knowledge of the enterprise automation journey (RPA and cognitive).
- Experience selling in CX, contact centre solutions.
- Experience selling RPA, workflow or case management solutions.
- Experience working with partners (e.g. consulting firms and technology providers).
Perks and benefits
- Flexible, hybrid working between home and office (our HQ is located in Shoreditch, London).
- The chance to be part of a great team at a start-up at the forefront of a rapidly growing industry.
- Great compensation package with uncapped commission and regular reviews.
- Private health insurance.
- A generous pension contribution each month.
- Regular team lunches and monthly socials.
- Choice of your own work equipment.