What we are looking for
We’re currently a small team that’s looking to grow our CS function to support our high-touch enterprise clients across the entire customer journey. We’re looking for a CSM with experience scaling CS to support enterprise clients, preferably at a startup, who can bring their knowledge and experience to help shape the future of CS and become an integral CS leader at Re:infer.
The ideal candidate will be technically confident, with excellent communication skills and a passion for helping customers achieve their definition of success. They must be able to collaborate effectively internally and externally to get things done, while providing an excellent customer experience throughout their journey. They will display a wide variety of soft skills, including coaching, project management, and business consulting in order to support our clients’ digital transformation efforts. Any additional technical skills would be an added bonus.
The successful candidate will be entrusted with some of Re:infer’s largest and most strategic customers, working with stakeholders across all parts of the business and at all levels (including the C-suite), to drive increased adoption of Re:infer and maximise the value delivered by our platform. This will involve helping our customers manage and deploy Re:infer use cases, help them build their internal capabilities / CoE, and coach them to effectively manage the associated change and become self-sufficient with Re:infer.
In their day to day role, they’ll work closely with our Sales team, the rest of the CS team, product and engineering to help improve our whole product offering. Our CS team works closely with product, acting as the Voice of the Customer, to help develop features that are truly impactful for our customers.
What you'd be doing
- Act as a trusted advisor to our clients, guiding them to achieve their desired outcomes using Re:infer
- Support customers throughout their lifecycle from onboarding to preparing for renewal, including identifying cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Manage key stakeholder relationships, including leading EBRs to track and plan progress against account success plans
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first
- Train and coach customers to become self sufficient in using Re:infer
- Act in a consultative capacity to deliver our clients’ digital transformation objectives
- Proactively identify challenges that could impact customer adoption, satisfaction, renewals or churn
- Share your own experiences with the CS team to increase efficiency and build out a best in class Customer Success organisation
- Partner closely with other team members across functions to translate business and customer needs to product requirements
What you’ll bring to our team
- 5+ years working in enterprise customer success, account management, professional consulting, professional services for a SaaS company, or similar
- Experience in a Customer Success team that’s scaled up at a start-up or rapidly growing company
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Technically confident thinker with the ability to digest technical concepts and problem solve effectively
- Knowledge and experience of the Enterprise IT landscape - infrastructure, architecture, data-centres, cloud deployment, information security
- Have a passion for startups, artificial intelligence and digital transformation
Nice to have:
- Experience of delivering successful digital transformation projects
- Knowledge of deploying professional services for a SaaS product
- Exposure to financial services operations (e.g. insurance, capital markets)
- Knowledge of Enterprise Automation journey (RPA and cognitive)
- Experience working with A.I. / ML technologies