Re:infer (reinfer.io) is a SaaS enterprise communications intelligence platform that leverages state-of-the-art natural language processing (NLP) technology to interpret and add structure to communication channels, to drive action and insights for our clients.
We put the power of machine learning in the hands of the business user, in a no-code GUI that lets business SMEs create accurate models that understand their communications data at scale. Our platform expands the realm of the possible when it comes to automations, complementing existing automation solutions like RPA, and bringing visibility and control to opaque, fragmented processes and customer interactions.
We’re a spinout from UCL’s world renowned A.I. research centre (where Google’s DeepMind was founded) and are at the forefront of turning cutting edge NLP research into practical solutions that are truly transformative for our clients.
When it comes to clients we’re industry agnostic - any business with significant volumes of unstructured communications data (think emails, chats, surveys, calls) that wants to drive increased value, efficiency and customer satisfaction can benefit from our platform. We have clients in industry verticals spanning insurance, capital markets, e-commerce, telecomms, fashion, etc.
We also partner with some of the world’s leading automation providers (UiPath, BluePrism, Automation Anywhere, etc.), SIs, and professional services firms (Accenture, Deloitte, PWC, ISG, Synechron, etc.) to bring clients a full digital transformation capability that leverages NLP effectively and strategically.
We’ve already received industry recognition and a number of awards, and we continue to build on these successes. These include:
- Gartner Cool Vendor - Conversational & Natural Language Tech
- HFS Hot Vendor - Enterprise & Machine Learning Platform
- TechWorld’s Top 20 ML companies
- IDC Innovation with AI Award Winner - 2020
- AI Conics Best AI Startup @ AI Summit
- FinSum Japan FinTech Winner
- ISG Best Automation Startup
Who we’re looking for
We’re a Customer Success team that’s growing to support our expanding customer base of enterprise clients across the entire customer journey. We’re looking for an enterprise CSM who can bring their knowledge and experience to help shape the future of CS at Re:infer.
The ideal candidate will be technically confident, with excellent communication skills and a passion for helping customers achieve their definition of success. They must be able to collaborate effectively internally and externally to get things done, while providing an excellent customer experience throughout their journey. They will display a wide variety of soft skills, including coaching, project management, and business consulting in order to support our clients’ digital transformation efforts. Any additional technical skills would be an added bonus.
The successful candidate will be entrusted with some of Re:infer’s largest and most strategic customers, working with stakeholders across all parts of the business and at all levels (including the C-suite), to drive increased adoption of Re:infer and maximise the value delivered by our platform. This will involve helping our customers manage and deploy Re:infer use cases, help them build their internal capabilities, and coach them to effectively manage the associated change and become self-sufficient with Re:infer.
In their day to day role, they’ll work closely with our Sales team, the rest of the CS team, Product and Engineering to help improve our whole product offering. Our CS team works closely with Product, acting as the Voice of the Customer, to help develop truly impactful features.
What you’d be doing
- Act as a trusted advisor to our clients, guiding them in a consultative capacity to achieve their desired outcomes using Re:infer
- Support customers throughout their lifecycle from onboarding to preparing for renewal, including identifying cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Manage key stakeholder relationships, including leading EBRs to track and plan progress against account success plans
- Empathise with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first
- Train and coach customers to become self sufficient in using Re:infer
- Proactively identify challenges that could impact customer adoption, satisfaction, renewals or churn
- Share your own experiences with the CS team to increase team productivity
- Partner closely with other team members across functions to solve problems for clients
- Be the Voice of the Customer to help drive meaningful product improvements
You could be a great fit if you have
- 3+ years working in enterprise customer success, account management, professional consulting, professional services for a SaaS company, or similar
- A passion for helping solve customer problems
- An ability to take initiative, work independently and get things done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with attention to detail
- Technically confident thinker (but do not require a technical degree) with the ability to digest technical concepts and problem solve effectively
- Have a passion for startups, artificial intelligence and digital transformation
Nice to have
- Experience in a CS team that’s scaled up at a start-up or rapidly growing company
- Knowledge and experience of the Enterprise IT landscape - infrastructure, architecture, data-centres, cloud deployment, information security
- Experience of delivering successful digital transformation projects
- Knowledge of deploying professional services for a SaaS product
- Exposure to financial services operations (e.g. insurance, capital markets), shared services centres, or other major industry verticals
- Knowledge of the Enterprise Automation journey (RPA and cognitive)
- Experience working with A.I. / ML technologies
- Proficiency in French, Spanish, German or Japanese
Perks and benefits
- The chance to be part of a great team at a startup at the forefront of a rapidly growing industry
- A competitive salary package with regular salary reviews
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working between home and office
- Regular team lunches and monthly socials
- Choice of your own work equipment