What we are looking for
As a respected senior professional, you will be technically confident with excellent communication skills and regarded as the client-facing representative of the Reinfer brand. The ideal candidate is passionately focused on the customer, able to collaborate effectively internally and externally to get things done while providing an excellent customer experience. He/she will have a consultative mindset, and a tenacious commitment to continuous improvement.
What you'd be doing
As a Customer Success Lead, you will be responsible for delivering reinfer’s cognitive automation platform directly with enterprise clients. This is a technical project management / consultancy role requiring sophisticated client and stakeholder management. You will be a skilled relationship builder who can liaise with internal engineering teams and build trust with customers as they journey from pilot to production, ensuring successful integration and deployment.
You will partner with the customer as trusted advisor, guiding the client to understand reinfer’s system architecture, core capabilities, successful integration within broader IT landscape, information security, route to deployment, effective user engagement, education and use-case prioritisation.
Skills and experience
- 3-5+ years working in professional consulting or project management positions with demonstrable client-facing experience
- Bachelors Degree from leading university
- Knowledge and experience of Enterprise the IT landscape - infrastructure, architecture, data-centres, cloud deployment, information security
- Background in delivering successful digital transformation projects.
- Exposure to financial services operations (e.g. insurance, capital markets)
- Knowledge of Enterprise Automation journey [RPA and cognitive]
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Technically confident thinker with the ability to digest technical concepts and problem solve
- Must have a passion for startups, artificial intelligence and digital transformation
- Willing to travel