Join one of the UK’s fastest growing AI tech companies. Help unlock the power of conversational data for everyone.
Re:infer was founded by machine learning researchers, engineers and entrepreneurs determined to solve the challenge of getting machines to understand human conversations at speed and at scale.
Re:infer uses a unique, zero-code approach and the latest machine learning techniques to convert human conversations into data that is understandable and actionable for machines. We make it easy for our users to create, manage and deploy state-of-the-art machine learning models that enhance their understanding of customers and their business.
We’re a VC-backed, early-stage startup that’s growing fast. New joiners will make a big impact on our mission to build a true understanding of human language into AI.
What we are looking for
We are growing our Sales team in London, hiring Sales Development Representatives to join us at our Shoreditch HQ. This is an excellent opportunity to prove yourself in a high-growth enterprise technology company.
Working closely with Marketing and Sales, this is a hands-on role focused on pipeline creation, fostering relationships and prospecting new opportunities. We are looking for detail-orientated, ambitious and target-driven people with a desire to build a career in sales.
- Researching companies and contacts to build sales development campaigns. Working with Marketing to run tests on new markets and use cases for Re:infer.
- Building and launching multi channel (email, social, phone) prospecting campaigns targeting the enterprise.
- Engaging outbound, inbound and event-sourced leads via email, phone and social contact points. Transitioning engagement into meaningful sales opportunities.
- Content creation across email and social, working closet with Content Marketing and Demand Generation.
- The creation of new sales opportunities from outbound, inbound and event-related activities.
- Helping Re:infer enter new markets and expand its footprint in existing industries.
- Sales Development reps will become experts in prospecting and qualifying leads.
Need to have
- A desire to build a career within Sales or Marketing.
- An ability to understand and communicate technical solutions.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, organised and flexible.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Nice to have
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- An understanding of the new business funnel
- Experience within prospecting, sales or customer-focused roles.
- Experience with CRM (e.g. Hubspot, SFDC).
- Interest/ experience within AI or ML businesses.
What is on offer
- Flexible working. Whether you're waiting for a package or are working on something that requires deep focus, we all work from home from time to time.
- Choose your own equipment: be it a DVORAK keyboard or a camo laptop, we believe everyone should be set up to perform at their best.
- Get to know the team, every Friday we host lunch. For every other day there is a fully equipped kitchen with all the snacks, coffee and tea you need.
- A generous pension contribution each month.
- Individual and family cover health insurance.