It’s an exciting time for Re:infer and we are looking for an experienced Product Marketer to join the team.
Heading up Product Marketing, the successful candidate will have a hand in all aspects of product marketing including positioning and messaging, programme themes, customer development and product launches.
Natural Language Processing has come of age for the enterprise and Re:infer is at the forefront of Conversational Data Intelligence.
A spinout from UCL’s world renowned AI research centre (where Google’s DeepMind was founded) we have received over $7.6m in funding from top-tier investors including Crane Venture Partners, Seedcamp and IP group in addition to industry recognition and a number of awards including:
❄️ Gartner Cool Vendor - Conversational & Natural Language Technologies
🔥 HFS Hot Vendor - Enterprise & Machine Learning Platform
🏆 IDC Innovation with AI Award Winner
🏆 AI Conics Best AI Startup @ AI Summit
🏆 FinSum Japan FinTech Winner
🏆 ISG Best Automation Startup
🏆 TechWorld's Top 20 ML Companies
The Head of Product Marketing will define and refine who we are, how we describe what we do and how we fit into the intelligent automation landscape.
We believe in the value behind product marketing and have resources ready to scale Re:infer.
A founding member of the Marketing team, the Head of Product Marketing will work closely with Sales, Engineering and Customer Success teams, in addition to external analysts and research firms (we are a Gartner member and Cool Vendor).
The successful candidate will understand the importance of personas and the sales pipeline. An understanding of enterprise technology/ SaaS is critical in addition to strong communication skills.
- Competitive intelligence and market research, providing Re:infer with a deep understanding of the evolving market.
- Creating product positioning, messaging and themes.
- Own Customer persona and ICP (Ideal Customer Profile) creation, maintenance and development.
- Working with Marketing, creation of product launch plans and product marketing contribution to GTM strategy.
- Contribute to content creation (blogs, presentations, guides etc.), working with Content Marketing and Demand to engage Re:infer’s target audience(s).
- Sales enablement, developing materials and sessions that help Account Executives close more deals and shorten sales cycles.
- Measuring the results of product marketing's role within department and company objectives.
- First 3 months - build a deep understanding of the Intelligent Automation landscape.
- First 6 months - identify who the best fit personas and buying groups are for Re:infer.
- First 6 months - partner with Marketing and Sales to form demand generation pilot campaigns for key personas.
- Product and GTM messaging clarity.
- Prospect acquisition and qualification growth - including revenue.
- A clearly defined and structured calendar of Product Marketing deliverables.
- Sales close ratio improvement.
Need to have
- Relevant experience within a tech, advertising, consulting or SaaS organisation.
- A willingness to figure things out, roll up their sleeves and get the work done.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong understanding of the new business funnel from awareness to close.
Nice to have
- Experience within AI or ML business.
What is on offer
- We are flexible with working setups. Full time at the London office or hybrid - office and WFH.
- Every Friday we host lunch. For every other day there is a fully equipped kitchen with all the snacks, coffee and tea you need.
- Regular, fun team socials.
- Choose your own equipment: be it a DVORAK keyboard or a camo laptop, we believe everyone should be set up to perform at their best.
- A generous pension contribution each month.
- Individual and family cover health insurance.