We are growing our Sales team in London, hiring Sales Development Representatives to join us at our Shoreditch HQ. This is an excellent opportunity to prove yourself in a high-growth enterprise technology company.
Working closely with Marketing and Sales, this is a hands-on role focused on pipeline creation, fostering relationships and prospecting new opportunities. We are looking for detail-orientated, ambitious and target-driven people with a desire to build a career in sales.
- Researching companies and contacts to build sales development campaigns. Working with Marketing to run tests on new markets and use cases for Re:infer.
- Building and launching multi channel (email, social, phone) prospecting campaigns targeting the enterprise.
- Engaging outbound, inbound and event-sourced leads via email, phone and social contact points. Transitioning engagement into meaningful sales opportunities.
- Content creation across email and social, working closet with Content Marketing and Demand Generation.
- The creation of new sales opportunities from outbound, inbound and event-related activities.
- Helping Re:infer enter new markets and expand its footprint in existing industries.
- Sales Development reps will become experts in prospecting and qualifying leads.
Need to have
- A desire to progress within Sales.
- Experience within prospecting, sales or customer-focused roles.
- An ability to understand and communicate technical solutions.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, organised and flexible.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- An understanding of the new business funnel.
- Experience with CRM (e.g. Hubspot, SFDC).
Nice to have
- Interest/ experience within AI or ML businesses.
- Experience prospecting/ selling to Enterprise for a technology business.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
What is on offer
- Flexible working. Whether you're waiting for a package or are working on something that requires deep focus, we all work from home from time to time.
- Choose your own equipment: be it a DVORAK keyboard or a camo laptop, we believe everyone should be set up to perform at their best.
- Get to know the team, every Friday we host lunch. For every other day there is a fully equipped kitchen with all the snacks, coffee and tea you need.
- A generous pension contribution each month.
- Individual and family cover health insurance.