What we are looking for
As a technical sales engineer at Re:infer, you'll combine a deep technical knowledge of our platform with a strong focus on customer engagement, in both the pre- and post-sales phases.
You're someone who enjoys learning the intricacies of a sophisticated product and being a technical expert in the room as much as you like working with customers and helping them solve their problems.
What you'd be doing
In the pre-sales phase, you'll support the sales team by explaining and answering questions about the platform's architecture; writing whitepapers, technical documentation; and delivering proof-of-concept demonstrations of the product to potential customers.
On the post-sales side, you'll be the primary technical point of contact for existing clients, coordinating deployment and integration of the reinfer platform and advocating for the customer's needs and priorities into our development team.
Skills and experience
- Experience in a technical pre-sales engineering / solutions architecture role
- Interest in and experience with leading customer engagements
- Experience with defining customer requirements and advocating for customers' needs to development teams
- Detailed grasp of highly-available cloud software/service architecture
- Hands-on experience with software deployment, troubleshooting and automation in a Linux-based cloud environment (e.g. Docker on Kubernetes)
- Comfortable with Linux and tools, networking, and compute/storage infrastructure