About the role
We're looking for our first Software Engineer in Test to help build out and own both our Automated and Manual Testing Strategy.
We are a product-driven team working on making human conversations understandable at scale and actionable to machines. This role is a great opportunity to make a major impact at an early stage, tackle big problems and work towards artificial intelligence with a true grasp of human language.
We are supportive, work in a sustainable way and provide top-spec laptops and any office hardware that allows you to do great work.
What you'll do
- Play a leading role in creating and maintaining automated browser tests
- Carry out manual testing on new features and fixes
- Document bugs and relay with stakeholders
- Advise on how to define tickets to ensure that they're built in a testable way
- Experience with Puppeteer or an equivalent automated testing framework
- Ability to reproduce and describe issues. Familiarity with DevTools.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and creative problem-solving skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Joy in breaking the software in order to make it better