Learn how Conversational Data Intelligence is helping insurance companies deliver digital transformation
Re:infer gives insurance firms a new capability to efficiently build intelligent products, services and workflows that drive operational scalability, reduce intellectual waste and optimise customer experience.
Insurance runs on conversations
Insurance firms are under pressure to drive growth, increase operational efficiency, reduce intellectual waste and improve the customer experience.
Conversations are critical events in customer journeys and business processes — in emails, chats and case management systems. Every conversation contains valuable information about your customer’s needs, your products, services and processes.
Today, most insurance firms do not have an infrastructural ability to analyse or automate unstructured communications data at scale.
Re:infer turns any message into structured actionable data. Giving insurance firms a new capability to efficiently build intelligent products, services and workflows.
In the direct channel, Re:infer automatically classifies the intents, sentiments and emotions contained in multi-channel conversations (chat, voice, emails, social, feedback etc.). Re:infer builds a real-time picture of the customer’s experience, their wants and needs.
In the broker-underwriter channel, Re:infer extracts actionable client intelligence that drives cross-sell opportunities and actionable product feedback.
In claims, Re:infer classifies, routes and processes claims descriptions in minutes rather than days.
In operations, Re:infer can automatically discover and identify inefficient manual processes that are ideal candidates for automation.
Insurance firms use Re:infer to quickly develop NLP solutions, overcoming major digital transformation challenges
Customer experience – insights & analytics
Re:infer builds a complete view of the customer journey by automatically identifying experience in multiple channels, from sales calls, chats, online reviews, forums and emails.
- Discover the actions and behaviours leading to customer loyalty
- Identify the drivers of value and failure demand
- Bring visibility to the drivers of churn
- Uncover actionable insights that drive personalisation and promotions
Re:infer provides deep insight into operations and processes that are highly manual and initiated via communications.
- Discover manual and repetitive processes in operations
- Identify business areas suitable for automation
- Gain visibility into root-cause errors
- Quantify decision making processes
By converting unstructured communication streams into structured conversational data, downstream automation tools like Robotic Process Automation (RPA) can be triggered in real-time to deliver Straight-Through-Processing.
- Action requests expressed in natural language and conversational data
- Bridge the gap between humans and IT in operations
- Accelerate digital transformation initiatives
Employee experience – insights & analytics
- Monitor employee trends globally
- Quantify sentiment from onboarding to exit
- Improve engagement and predict attrition
- Optimise change initiatives
"We completely shifted our collective mindset on what productivity looks like. People used to think it was defined by how many tasks they completed in a day. Now, they see it as how much value they add in a day."