Learn how Conversational Data Intelligence is helping Capital Markets firms deliver digital transformation
Re:infer gives Capital Markets a new capability to efficiently build intelligent products, services and workflows that drive operational scalability and optimise client service.
Capital markets run on conversations
Firms typically generate tens or hundreds of millions of messages every year. Employees spend over half their day reading, writing, actioning, deleting and forwarding messages.
In the pre-trade space firms don't have the capacity to intelligently listen to clients across all conversational channels, weakening the capacity to prospect, onboard, drive engagement, sales and efficient execution.
In the post-trade space, every message is an exception to Straight-Through Processing (STP), which introduces operational risk. Without understanding, measuring and monitoring the flow of fulfilment in these currently opaque channels firms cannot increase STP rates, drive self-service, automation and reduce cost base.
Re:infer turns any message into structured actionable data
Uncover the costly processes slowing your organisation down, get visibility on opaque processes to identify problems, inefficiencies and quantify opportunities for change.
Give your automation and workflow tools the structured data they need to deliver against digital transformation goals.
Capital Markets firms use Re:infer to quickly develop NLP solutions, overcoming major digital transformation challenges
Pre-trade communications analytics – Client service analytics
- Monitor client service: real-time analytics on client wants and needs
- Identify client demand: detect the drivers of value and failure demand
- Discover and act on product, pricing or research feedback
- Track and monitor your clients' view of the competition
- Discover and quantify the most effective up-sell and cross-sell drivers
- Recognise, share and reward attributes of high performing relationship managers
- Join conversational events across different touchpoints to monitor and improve the client journey
Post-trade communications analytics – Process intelligence and optimisation
- Discover and quantify all manual processes
- Uncover root-cause drivers for people, process, data and system failure
- Identify digital transformation and automation opportunities with the greatest ROI
- Real-time monitoring of quality of service with counterparties
Compliance and risk
- Early detection and alerting to operational risk events
- Monitor adherence to regulatory requirements from KYC to AML & GDPR
- Alerts to low frequency high risk events
- Perform surveillance at scale
"We completely shifted our collective mindset on what productivity looks like. People used to think it was defined by how many tasks they completed in a day. Now, they see it as how much value they add in a day."
"Re:infer gives us a clear signal of what conversations result in a purchase and which don’t. At the scale we’re operating at, this provides hard, statistical evidence on what is going on in these conversations and attributes that to the most effective sales behaviours."
The Re:infer platform truly follows the low-code/no-code mantra with rapid models created in hours by process SMEs, not data scientists. Re:infer is at the cutting edge of the Intelligent Automation spectrum.
"Re:Infer enables us to have a more data-driven approach, giving us the chance to digitise qualitative customer feedback, and even to embrace the so-far ignored silent majority of customers. As a CX leader, I feel much more empowered when our analysis is linked to revenue."
To remain competitive, insurers should accelerate underwriting transformation. They can do this by automating routine tasks and augmenting teams with emerging technologies and alternative data sources to empower underwriting professionals to become "exponential" - more valuable than ever.
Re:infer enables us to hear every customer and plays a critical role in our customer-centricity strategy. With Re:infer we can continually improve our product, service and support to meet the demands of our customers.
“When I joined Farfetch I was totally cynical about text analytics. Re:infer has really changed my mind on that. The power of taking detailed qualitative feedback data and quantifying it is really special. Re:infer has definitely been good value for Farfetch.”
“Re:infer has transformed how we do business, and I know we’ve only scratched the surface of what it can do. We’ve saved time and resources that can now be put toward serving our clients better than ever."