Conversational Data Intelligence is helping to grow customer loyalty
Re:infer helps e-commerce brands create value from their unstructured communications data, augmenting customer insight and experience.
In the race for market share, communications data has been neglected
As more customers go digital, online shopping has never been more competitive. It’s imperative for e-commerce brands to find new customers, retain existing ones, and grow customer lifetime value rapidly. However, the metrics for success are hidden under masses of unstructured communications data.
Countless conversations happen between people and brands every day, but few are able to extract value from them. At the same time, customer service is too often a barrier between customers and the answers they need. Yet managers lack the visibility to improve process efficiency and response times.
Re:infer turns any message into structured actionable data, delivering unmatched insight into the drivers of customer success
The platform extracts real-time insights into product, inventory and fulfilment, enabling brands to quickly monitor and respond to customer trends and requests.
Re:infer helps e-commerce brands to better understand customer needs, generate new leads and provide an enhanced customer experience.
E-commerce brands use Re:infer to understand their customers and deliver a more responsive customer experience
- Discover the actions and behaviours that drive customer loyalty
- Identify the drivers of failure and value demand
- Analyse and address the drivers of churn
- Uncover actionable insights that drive personalisation and promotions
Cognitive contact centre
- Analyse customer calls to detect root cause drivers of customer pain
- Compare the performance of customer service agents
- Uncover hidden relationships between product, experience and loyalty
- Analyse customer data to provide more accurate recommendations and customer-centric decisions
- Personalise interactions with a searchable and contextual history of all previous interactions
- Make all communications data structured and actionable in the wider IT real-estate (RPA, CRM, CMS, SCV, ERP)
- Deliver straight-through processing of requests
- Cognitive + RPA: amplify existing robotics installations with a cognitive front-end that can trigger processes
“When I joined Farfetch I was totally cynical about text analytics. Re:infer has really changed my mind on that. The power of taking detailed qualitative feedback data and quantifying it is really special. Re:infer has definitely been good value for Farfetch.”
"We completely shifted our collective mindset on what productivity looks like. People used to think it was defined by how many tasks they completed in a day. Now, they see it as how much value they add in a day."
“The enterprise is built on communications. It should be no surprise that, to digitally transform, NLP is not just a nice-to-have, it is a must-have, which is why our partnership with Re:infer is so important to us and our clients. Re:infer's deep learning platform allows us to unpick customer intents and unlock understanding in unstructured processes across the business.”
“Re:infer's AI platform lets us understand what our customers tell us – at scale. Ultimately it helps us make better product decisions.”
"Re:infer gives us a clear signal of what conversations result in a purchase and which don’t. At the scale we’re operating at, this provides hard, statistical evidence on what is going on in these conversations and attributes that to the most effective sales behaviours."
"Re:Infer enables us to have a more data-driven approach, giving us the chance to digitise qualitative customer feedback, and even to embrace the so-far ignored silent majority of customers. As a CX leader, I feel much more empowered when our analysis is linked to revenue."
“Re:infer has transformed how we do business, and I know we’ve only scratched the surface of what it can do. We’ve saved time and resources that can now be put toward serving our clients better than ever."
The Re:infer platform truly follows the low-code/no-code mantra with rapid models created in hours by process SMEs, not data scientists. Re:infer is at the cutting edge of the Intelligent Automation spectrum.